This recipe is almost too easy, but I suppose that’s expected coming from Stephanie Gaudreau of Stupid Easy Paleo and her cookbook, The Performance Paleo. She makes everything easy and doable! I love the spice of this dish and it’s literally ready in 10 minutes.
Start with heating a large skillet to medium-high heat and add coconut oil. Then add the meat and spices and brown.
That’s literally it. Once the meat is browned, you can serve it over cauliflower rice, regular rice, or lettuce. I served it over lettuce with sliced avocado and chopped cilantro. For you non-Paleo family members, just serve the meat in taco shells or tortillas.
This recipe is great to make ahead of time or double the recipe to have throughout the week. The Badass Bowl is full of protein and makes for quick meals too!
- ¾ tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- ½ ground coriander
- ½ garlic powder
- ½ tsp dried oregano
- ½ tsp cumin
- ½ tsp ground chipotle pepper
- 1 TBS coconut oil
- 1 lb ground beef or turkey
- In a small bowl, combine the salt and all the spices and mix
- Heat a large skillet over medium-heat and add the coconut oil
- Add the meat and the spices, then cook and stir, breaking the meat up with a wooden until it browns, about 6-8 minutes
- Serve in a bowl with cauliflower rice or regular
Join our Community & Get The Cavemamas Favorite Things we think you should know about!
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.